About Firma Foreign Exchange
Since 1998, Firma Foreign Exchange has provided global currency solutions to help small businesses grow. We believe business across borders can be less complex.
Firma is a global company moving more than $14 billion in payments around the world safely and securely for our clients. Currency exchange can be complicated; at Firma we keep it simple and secure.
Firma Foreign Exchange is looking to expand our remarkable team, with people who provide remarkable service, resulting in remarkable growth.
We value those who:
1) Dare to be adventurous, have a fresh, outward-looking way of thinking, determined, independent, entrepreneurial and ambitious.
2) Care to do what’s right and demonstrate trust, reciprocal respect, humility, honesty and personal responsibility in all relationships.
3) Share by collaborating and working together as one team to pursue mutually beneficial relationships and better outcomes for all.
4) Uncomplicate by making life easier for customers and each other and make the complex simple and straightforward for everyone.
5) Deliver by aiming to be the best, leading the way in service excellence and continuously working to innovate and improve products, services and processes.
Office locations: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
Awards: Firma is proud to have been awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies, 2019. For the last four years, Firma has also received Great Places to Work Certification and won Great Places to Work in 2018.
Reporting to the VP Treasury, the Treasury Administrator will be responsible for supporting Firma’s Treasury operations in executing on its strategic initiatives and daily operating activities while performing administrative duties related to all functions of the department.
- Manage online banking administration functions including implementing and maintaining internal controls around user access to online banking platforms.
- Primary contact for banking partners for online banking related items and signing authorities.
- Maintain documentation required for opening and maintaining bank accounts including maintaining up-to-date bank signing authority documentation.
- Create letters of direction from Firma to banking partners and other external parties.
- Compile treasury metrics for daily, weekly and monthly reports required by the department’s managers & VP Treasury.
- Prepare bank relationship scorecards and bank fee analysis.
- Assist in implementing, monitoring and maintaining robust internal controls in Treasury.
- Assist with cross checking daily FxOffice, FxAll and online banking inputs.
- Assist with FX trade confirmations from Suppliers (banking partners) and identify and escalate discrepancies.
- Review and code treasury-related invoices.
- Compile and prepare expense reimbursements for VP Treasury, managers & supervisors.
- Research and book treasury related tuition and training, conferences and travel.
- Maintain vacation and absence tracking for the department.
- Coordinate weekly Treasury supervisor/manager meetings.
- Coordinate meetings with other internal departments and external stakeholders (banking partners).
- Edit, proof read and formatting of reports and business letters with a strong attention to detail.
Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated and able to function well independently and in a team environment.
- Positive attitude, ambitious and energetic.
- Desire to learn and improve knowledge of all aspects of Treasury.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and cross-referencing skills.
- Understanding of risk analysis, third party verification and transaction fraud.
- Knowledge of treasury principles, policies and procedures.
- Exceptional organization and multi-tasking skills combined with a professional work ethic.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Job task planning and organization skills.
- Customer and Service Focus
- Drive for Results
- Cultivates Innovation
Education and Experience:
- Business Administration Diploma in Accounting or Finance.
- 2 to 3 years’ of experience in a treasury, finance or accounting administrator position.
- Equivalences may be considered.
- Salary to be discussed in interview.
- Eligible to earn up to 10% of salary in the form of bonus.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days (pro-rated for first year of employment).
- After 3 months of successful employment, eligible for one half-Friday off per month.
- Funded completion of job-related training.
- Employee recognition system – movie tickets, iPods, etc.
- Other perks – discounted ETS pass, casual Fridays, fresh fruit and beverages, staff appreciation events.
Interested applicants please submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.