Senior People and Culture Partner
About Firma Foreign Exchange
Since 1998, Firma Foreign Exchange has provided global currency solutions to help small businesses grow. We believe business across borders can be less complex.
Firma is a global company moving more than $14 billion in payments around the world safely and securely for our clients. Currency exchange can be complicated; at Firma we keep it simple and secure.
Firma Foreign Exchange is looking to expand our remarkable team, with people who provide remarkable service, resulting in remarkable growth.
We value those who:
1) Dare to be adventurous, have a fresh, outward-looking way of thinking, determined, independent, entrepreneurial and ambitious.
2) Care to do what’s right and demonstrate trust, reciprocal respect, humility, honesty and personal responsibility in all relationships.
3) Share by collaborating and working together as one team to pursue mutually beneficial relationships and better outcomes for all.
4) Uncomplicate by making life easier for customers and each other and make the complex simple and straightforward for everyone.
5) Deliver by aiming to be the best, leading the way in service excellence and continuously working to innovate and improve products, services and processes.
Office locations: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
Awards: Firma is proud to have been awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2019 and 2020. For the last four years, Firma has also received Great Places to Work Certification and won Great Places to Work in 2018.
Senior People and Culture Partner (Job ID: 521):
As Senior People and Culture Partner, you will be responsible for the execution of many of Firma’s People programs. In your role as strategic advisor and trusted partner to Firma business leaders, you will provide support and advice on all Firma’s talent management programs, solutions, and strategies.
- Provide human resource expertise, ensuring effective integration of programs to support the full employment life cycle including:
- Attraction, recruitment and onboarding
- Learning and development
- Rewards, recognition and benefits
- Progression and performance
- Retention and transition.
- Collaborate and partner with business leaders offering advice to ensure human resources and management practices reinforce desired culture emphasizing our core values.
- Facilitate organizational and job design projects to ensure workforce alignment to business objectives, ensuring the right people are in the right place at the right time.
- Suggest new People programs or processes based on insights learned through partnership with business leaders to enhance performance and reinforce desired culture.
- Lead and/or participate on People Operations and cross-department committees and projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Deep experience and knowledge across a broad range of Human Resources disciplines.
- A passion for building and implementing programs and initiatives to enhance the employee experience and create strong culture.
- Ability to interact with all levels of leaders and employees in a global environment.
- Strong, influential, and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven interpersonal, teamwork, and relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively and professionally in a dynamic environment while managing multiple clients demands and priorities.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with external vendors.
- Client service minded.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong dedication to confidentiality.
- Demonstrated sound judgment and decision making.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and critical thinking skills.
- Customer and Service Focus
- Drive for Results
- Cultivates Innovation
Education and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in human resource management, Business Administration/Commerce or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in human resources or related experience in a professional level human resources role, preferably as a Business Partner.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Salary to be discussed in interview.
- Eligible to earn a corporate incentive payment based on 10% of salary in the form our Corporate Incentive Program.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days (pro-rated for first year of employment).
- After 3 months of successful employment, eligible for one half-Friday off per month.
- Funded completion of job-related training.
- Employee recognition system – movie tickets, household items, electronics, gift cards, etc.
Interested applicants please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com, referencing job ID: 521
Applicants are required to be able to work remotely to be eligible for consideration.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.