Location: Toronto, ON
Sales Administrator – Toronto, ON
We believe business across borders can be less complex. At Firma Foreign Exchange, our international payment and Currency Specialists provide global currency solutions to help small businesses grow. Established in 1998 in Edmonton, Alberta, Firma has grown to become a global company and is the 25th largest financial institution in Canada. We are trusted to move more than $14 billion in payments around the world safely and securely for our clients. All of our clients have a dedicated full-time Currency Specialist, monitoring the elements that can affect currency and providing our clients with a competitive exchange rate anywhere in the world, every time. Currency exchange can be complicated, at Firma we keep it simple and secure.
Office locations: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
Awards: Firma is proud to have been awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies, 2019. For the last four years, Firma has also received Great Places to Work Certified and won Great Places to Work in 2018.
Reporting to the Director Sales Operations. The department is charged with sales analytics, process optimization, and sales administration.
As Sales Administrator, your primary responsibilities would require you to:
- Be the point person for all administrative escalations
- Perform the following tasks as well as driving the team to be successful in:
- Oversee the daily functions of the office including reception, document management, filing, office maintenance and cleanup, and other tasks as needed. Support all team members in the office as required.
- Manage cheque and bank draft pick-ups, discuss billings, and collect payments from clients.
- Work on various accounting and payment-processing technology.
- Greet clients in our office, ensure they are comfortable, and conduct yourself professionally with an ability to exercise discretion and handle confidential information
- Perform new customer set-ups
- Enter wire payee information
- Enter credit case information
- Research leads and populate missing information for leads data
- Other items as required
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Strong work ethic with the ability to consistently hit aggressive timelines with 100% accuracy
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Flexible, adaptable and must be able to work under pressure
- Salary to be determined based on experience
- Group medical and dental benefits provided, and healthcare spending account
- 10 vacation days, 5 personal days (pro-rated for first year of employment)
- 1/2 Friday off per month after 3 months employment with Firma
- Employee recognition system – movie tickets, iPads, gift certificates, electronics
- Other perks – casual Fridays, fresh fruit and beverages, staff appreciation events etc.
If this opportunity is of interest and you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Firma Foreign Exchange would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.