Senior Customer Administrator
About Firma Foreign Exchange
Since 1998, Firma Foreign Exchange has provided global currency solutions to help small businesses grow. We believe business across borders can be less complex.
Firma is a global company moving more than $14 billion in payments around the world safely and securely for our clients. Currency exchange can be complicated; at Firma we keep it simple and secure.
Firma Foreign Exchange is looking to expand our remarkable team, with people who provide remarkable service, resulting in remarkable growth.
We value those who:
1) Dare to be adventurous, have a fresh, outward-looking way of thinking, determined, independent, entrepreneurial, and ambitious.
2) Care to do what’s right and demonstrate trust, reciprocal respect, humility, honesty, and personal responsibility in all relationships.
3) Share by collaborating and working together as one team to pursue mutually beneficial relationships and better outcomes for all.
4) Uncomplicate by making life easier for customers and each other and make the complex simple and straightforward for everyone.
5) Deliver by aiming to be the best, leading the way in service excellence, and continuously working to innovate and improve products, services, and processes.
Firma is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Firma provides a supportive and respectful environment free of bias, where each employee feels valued. Together our opinions, strengths, experiences, and diverse backgrounds empower us to perform better and be innovative, which is essential to Firma’s continued success.
Office locations: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
Awards: Firma is proud to have been awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2019 and 2020. For the last four years, Firma has also received Great Place to Work Certification and won Great Place to Work in 2018.
Senior Customer Administrator (Job ID: 514):
Reporting to the Manager Customer Service, the Senior Customer Administrator is responsible for assisting the Sales team with general sales operations. The Senior Customer Administrator will be responsible for day to day management of administrative functions including acting as an escalation point.
- Act as a point of escalation within the Customer Administrator’s team
- Become an SME in all areas of Customer Administration
- Manage day to day task assignments ensuring completion of all tasks in a timely manner
- Collaborate with other department leads to resolve issues and improve processes
- Assist the Manager of Customer Service with vacation/absence management
- Assist in the creation of process/training documents
- Drive change and improvements in existing processes
- Facilitate UAT testing when required by the business
- Act as a DocuSign administrator to resolve internal issues
- Review and report errors to Manager and facilitate training of staff to reduce errors
- Assist in training of new hires
- Oversee and ensure the proper settlement of customer transactions
- Data entry (Wire Information, New Account Set-Ups, Pad/Credit Facility Requests, LEI’s, Leads)
- Verify accuracy and completeness of Wire information, New Account Set-Ups, Pad/Credit Facility Requests
- Respond to client enquires related to the online platform when required
- Provide general information to staff & clients when required
- Build and maintain effective working relationships internally to ensure prompt query resolution for the customer and Firma employees
- Achieve personal/team service level agreements and productivity targets
- Maintain current and up to date knowledge of internal policies, procedures and processes
- Ensure team members are investing time in their own learning and completing assigned training modules
- Assist Manager in preparing end of year reviews with feedback on day to day performance of staff
- Other duties as required
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven interpersonal, teamwork, and relationship building skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple competing tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Good working knowledge of MS office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to adapt to changing work environments
- Adapt to new technology
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Proven track record of meeting strict deadlines
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to perform duties autonomously
- Proven track record of managing high volumes of tasks
- Customer and Service Focused
- Results driven
- Creative Thinker
- Effective Communicator
- Problem Solver
Education and Experience:
- Post-Secondary education is considered an asset
- 5 years’ experience working in an office environment is required
- At least 1 years’ experience in coordinating/managing team tasks is desirable
- Previous experience within banking/financial services (customer services) would be considered an asset
- Previous experience with international payments would be considered an asset
- Bilingual in French & English would be considered an asset
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered
- Salary to be discussed in interview.
- Eligible to earn an incentive payment based on 10% of salary as part of our Corporate Incentive Program.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days (pro-rated for first year of employment).
- After 3 months of successful employment, eligible for one half-Friday off per month.
- Funded completion of job-related training.
- Employee recognition system (household items, electronics, gift cards, etc.).
Interested applicants please submit resume and cover letter as one document to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing job ID: 514 as the subject line.
Applicants are required to be able to work remotely to be eligible for consideration.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.