Sales Performance Analyst
About Firma Foreign Exchange
Since 1998, Firma Foreign Exchange has provided global currency solutions to help small businesses grow. We believe business across borders can be less complex.
Firma is a global company moving more than $14 billion in payments around the world safely and securely for our clients. Currency exchange can be complicated; at Firma we keep it simple and secure.
Firma Foreign Exchange is looking to expand our remarkable team, with people who provide remarkable service, resulting in remarkable growth.
We value those who:
1) Dare to be adventurous, have a fresh, outward-looking way of thinking, determined, independent, entrepreneurial and ambitious.
2) Care to do what’s right and demonstrate trust, reciprocal respect, humility, honesty and personal responsibility in all relationships.
3) Share by collaborating and working together as one team to pursue mutually beneficial relationships and better outcomes for all.
4) Uncomplicate by making life easier for customers and each other and make the complex simple and straightforward for everyone.
5) Deliver by aiming to be the best, leading the way in service excellence and continuously working to innovate and improve products, services and processes.
Office locations: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
Awards: Firma is proud to have been awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies, 2019. For the last four years, Firma has also received Great Places to Work Certification and won Great Places to Work in 2018.
Sales Performance Analyst:
Reporting to the Director Sales Operations, the Sales Performance Analyst will be responsible for collecting and analyzing large amount of data related to sales, evaluating and predicting sales trends for different customer segments, and providing recommendations to optimize sales growth. The position will be a key contributor to driving decisions on sales tactics and initiatives to improve overall sales performance and effectiveness.
- Analyze customer acquisition and churn pattern.
- Analyzing past sales data to identify areas of improvements.
- Monitoring sales activities to identify gaps/ opportunities.
- Track KPI’s and analyze drivers for sales channels, relative to expected performance and provide feedback to sales management for forecasting/target setting.
- Using sales prediction methodologies to determine future trends.
- Proactively work with each Branch Manager to determine gaps and areas of improvement, and development of solutions for them.
- Develop and maintain models to identify the optimal frequency of customer contact and best sales/ service channel by customer segment.
- Develop actionable plans for the implementation of process improvement opportunities that drives improved sales performance.
- Manage ad-hoc reporting/analysis as required by the Sales & Operations team.
- Work cross-functionally to fully understand business objectives and apply analytics in support of projects to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution.
- Drive process improvement through new analytic approaches and creative thinking.
- Ensure understanding/knowledge of products, processes and procedures is at a level required to provide strong recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders and leaders.
- Proven interpersonal, teamwork, and relationship building skills.
- Strongly committed to provide an excellent employee experience and environment.
- Client service minded.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong dedication to confidentiality.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Influential and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated sound judgment and decision making.
- Proven ability to work effectively and professionally in a dynamic environment while managing multiple client demands and priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly and identify new problems.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, able to analyze new data, draw conclusions and communicate recommendations.
- Customer and Service Focus
- Drive for Results
- Cultivates Innovation
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics/Statistics, Quantitative Science or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience in statistical and mathematical model development, quantitative analysis, interpretation and communication to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in online businesses is strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical / computer skills – Excel, ERP systems, and the ability to extract information into user friendly formats.
- Salary to be discussed in interview.
- Eligible to earn up to 10% of salary in the form of bonus.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days (pro-rated for first year of employment).
- After 3 months of successful employment, eligible for one half-Friday off per month.
- Funded completion of job-related training.
- Employee recognition system – movie tickets, household items, electronics, gift cards, etc.
- Other perks – casual Fridays, fresh fruit and beverages, staff appreciation events.
Interested applicants please submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.