About Firma Foreign Exchange
Since 1998, Firma Foreign Exchange has provided global currency solutions to help small businesses grow. We believe business across borders can be less complex.
Firma is a global company moving more than $14 billion in payments around the world safely and securely for our clients. Currency exchange can be complicated; at Firma we keep it simple and secure.
Firma Foreign Exchange is looking to expand our remarkable team, with people who provide remarkable service, resulting in remarkable growth.
We value those who:
1) Dare to be adventurous, have a fresh, outward-looking way of thinking, determined, independent, entrepreneurial and ambitious.
2) Care to do what’s right and demonstrate trust, reciprocal respect, humility, honesty and personal responsibility in all relationships.
3) Share by collaborating and working together as one team to pursue mutually beneficial relationships and better outcomes for all.
4) Uncomplicate by making life easier for customers and each other and make the complex simple and straightforward for everyone.
5) Deliver by aiming to be the best, leading the way in service excellence and continuously working to innovate and improve products, services and processes.
Office locations: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
Awards: Firma is proud to have been awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies, 2019. For the last four years, Firma has also received Great Places to Work Certification and won Great Places to Work in 2018.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Sales Associate is a critical role to Firma Foreign Exchange’s long-term growth. As an office-based telesales role, the Sales Associate plays a fundamental role in achieving customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Sales Associate conducts cold call sales leads and onboard new customers by maintaining positive customer relationships for Firma’s continued growth. An effective Sales Associate must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Generate and qualify leads by cold calling small and medium sized businesses to promote Firma’s product offering.
- Create business growth and sales development based on established KPI's.
- Effectively work alongside Corporate Traders to provide an excellent customer experience
- Actively gain an understanding of potential client’s needs in a timely and effective manner.
- Researching the market to identify business opportunities by utilizing marketing leads, self-generate new leads, appointments, and referrals through day-to-day business activity.
- Build, manage, and maintain strong sales pipelines.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to represent Firma to the highest professional standard.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong telephone etiquette when speaking to clients.
- Ability to handle a large workload, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated sound judgment and decision making.
- Proven ability to work effectively and professionally in a dynamic environment while managing multiple client demands and priorities.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Customer and Service Focus
- Drive for Results
- Cultivates Innovation
Education and Experience:
- High school education required.
- Fluent in both English and French is preferred.
- Experience as a telesales representative or other sales/customer service role is required.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Previous experience in a financial services is an asset.
- Salary: $60,000.
- Eligible to earn up to 10% of salary in the form of bonus.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days (pro-rated for first year of employment).
- After 3 months of successful employment, eligible for one half-Friday off per month.
- Funded completion of job-related training.
- Employee recognition system – movie tickets, iPods, etc.
- Other perks – casual Fridays, fresh fruit and beverages, staff appreciation events.
- Hours: 10:30am to 6:30pm
Interested applicants please submit resume and cover letter identifying Sales Associate in the subject line to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.