Manager Accounts (Bilingual)
About Firma Foreign Exchange
Since 1998, Firma Foreign Exchange has provided global currency solutions to help small businesses grow. We believe business across borders can be less complex.
Firma is a global company moving more than $14 billion in payments around the world safely and securely for our clients. Currency exchange can be complicated; at Firma we keep it simple and secure.
Firma Foreign Exchange is looking to expand our remarkable team, with people who provide remarkable service, resulting in remarkable growth.
We value those who:
1) Dare to be adventurous, have a fresh, outward looking way of thinking, determined, independent, entrepreneurial and ambitious.
2) Care to do what’s right and demonstrate trust, reciprocal respect, humility, honesty and personal responsibility in all relationships.
3) Share by collaborating and working together as one team to pursue mutually beneficial relationships and better outcomes for all.
4) Uncomplicate by making life easier for customers and each other and make the complex simple and straightforward for everyone.
5) Deliver by aiming to be the best, leading the way in service excellence and continuously working to innovate and improve products, services and processes.
Office locations: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
Awards: Firma is proud to have been awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2019 and 2020. For the last four years, Firma has also received Great Places to Work Certification and won Great Places to Work in 2018.
Manager Accounts, Bilingual
Job ID: 463:
Reporting to the Senior Manager Trading, the Manager Accounts provides oversight of a group of Corporate Traders, as well as manages their own book of business. The Manager Accounts plays a fundamental role in achieving customer satisfaction acquisition and revenue growth objectives while maintaining retention of customers. The Manager Accounts also is key in developing, mentoring, and coaching senior and junior traders.
- Oversight of a group of Corporate Trader to manage existing customers and drive Firma’s current and new product offerings
- Manages and trades a book of business and performs all Corporate Trader duties
- Daily trader development, mentoring and coaching to achieve optimal results from resources
- Margin management, works with the group to drive the optimal margin on all deals
- Contribute to the strategic direction for acquisition of core customers for the region
- Understand the client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solutions
- Uncover and understand the competition's capabilities and gaps to help better position Firma with team
- Support the Firma’s strong client relationship/servicing culture through ongoing customer contact, quality customer service and superior product knowledge
- Drive team to hit revenue targets by optimizing relationships with existing customers
- Drive team to hit customer acquisition targets by cold calling small and medium sized businesses
- Consistently meet personal revenue targets as well as team targets
- Understand potential client’s needs and requirements to deliver FX risk based solutions
- Understand and drive key profit and customer service KPIs to deliver lifetime client value
- Well maintain key customer relationships and be involved with customer service when needed
- Help drive team to maintain multi products/channel thought a service based selling approach
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders and leaders.
- Proven interpersonal, teamwork, and relationship building skills.
- Strongly committed to provide an excellent employee experience and environment.
- Client service minded.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong dedication to confidentiality.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Influential and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated sound judgment and decision making.
- Proven ability to work effectively and professionally in a dynamic environment while managing multiple client demands and priorities.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Customer and Service Focus
- Drive for Results
- Cultivates Innovation
- Organizational Savvy
- Develops Talent
- Managerial Courage
- Decision Quality
Education and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years managing a sales teams with at least five direct reports
- Past experience as a Currency Trader.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Bilingual in both English and French is required.
- Salary to be discussed in interview.
- Eligible to earn a corporate incentive payment based on 15% of salary in the form our Corporate Incentive Program.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days, prorated for first year of employment.
- After 3 months of successful employment, eligible for one half Friday off per month.
- Funded completion of job related training.
- Employee recognition system movie tickets, household items, electronics, gift cards, etc.
Interested applicants please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing job ID: 463
Applicants are required to be able to work remotely to be eligible for consideration.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.