About Firma Foreign Exchange
Since 1998, Firma Foreign Exchange has provided global currency solutions to help small businesses grow. We believe business across borders can be less complex.
Firma is a global company moving more than $14 billion in payments around the world safely and securely for our clients. Currency exchange can be complicated; at Firma we keep it simple and secure.
Firma Foreign Exchange is looking to expand our remarkable team, with people who provide remarkable service, resulting in remarkable growth.
We value those who:
1) Dare to be adventurous, have a fresh, outward-looking way of thinking, determined, independent, entrepreneurial and ambitious.
2) Care to do what’s right and demonstrate trust, reciprocal respect, humility, honesty and personal responsibility in all relationships.
3) Share by collaborating and working together as one team to pursue mutually beneficial relationships and better outcomes for all.
4) Uncomplicate by making life easier for customers and each other and make the complex simple and straightforward for everyone.
5) Deliver by aiming to be the best, leading the way in service excellence and continuously working to innovate and improve products, services and processes.
Office locations: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
Awards: Firma is proud to have been awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2019 and 2020. For the last four years, Firma has also received Great Places to Work Certification and won Great Places to Work in 2018.
CX Coordinator (Job ID: 516):
Reporting to the Director Customer Experience & Planning, the CX Coordinator will be a proactive, progressive professional and will act as an internal consultant in engaging Firma to improve the customer experience. The CX Coordinator will support customer experience improvement projects and initiatives that positively transform the end-to-end journey.
- Assures the organization integrates the voice of the customer (VOC) as part of all design activities
- Leads the design of qualitative and quantitative VOC research
- Assists in the creation of a framework and customer/user journey maps to help structure efforts consistently across disciplines within the organization
- Leads efforts to affect organizational mindset change that enables delivery of better experiences to external customers
- Organizing project teams, assigning individual responsibilities, developing project schedules, and determining resource requirements
- Monitoring and reporting on the status of projects
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics, and business/product information to continuously bring value to the customers and further develop the relationship
- Facilitate cross-functional team discussions, including well-developed negotiation skills and providing direction while not having direct authority
- Create or co-create visuals to help bring the objective from concept (or ideation) to reality, for stronger engagement and understanding
- Conduct competitive research to recommend improved processes
- While this role is not a sales or client-facing role, there will be a need to have some interaction with customers for the purpose of research or conducting customer panel discussions
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record driving positive change in a complex environment
- Understands and can teach customer experience methods and tools (e.g. NPS, CES, closed-loop systems, mapping)
- An understanding of supported products or infrastructure, how they work, and how they are used by customers
- Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders and leaders
- Proven interpersonal, teamwork, and relationship building skills
- Strongly committed to provide an excellent employee experience and environment
- Client service minded
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong dedication to confidentiality
- Demonstrated sound judgment and decision making
- Proven ability to work effectively and professionally in a dynamic environment while managing multiple demands and priorities
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Customer and Service Focus
- Drive for Results
- Cultivates Innovation
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in business
- Certified Customer Experience Professional is considered an asset
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer experience role
- Experience in supporting cross-departmental project teams is required
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered
- Salary to be discussed in interview.
- Eligible to earn a corporate incentive payment based on 10% of salary in the form our Corporate Incentive Program.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days (pro-rated for first year of employment).
- After 3 months of successful employment, eligible for one half-Friday off per month.
- Funded completion of job-related training.
- Employee recognition system – movie tickets, household items, electronics, gift cards, etc.
Interested applicants please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com, referencing job ID: 516
Applicants are required to be able to work remotely to be eligible for consideration.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.