About Firma Foreign Exchange
Since 1998, Firma Foreign Exchange has provided global currency solutions to help small businesses grow. We believe business across borders can be less complex.
Firma is a global company moving more than $14 billion in payments around the world safely and securely for our clients. Currency exchange can be complicated; at Firma we keep it simple and secure.
Firma Foreign Exchange is looking to expand our remarkable team, with people who provide remarkable service, resulting in remarkable growth.
We value those who:
1) Dare to be adventurous, have a fresh, outward-looking way of thinking, determined, independent, entrepreneurial and ambitious.
2) Care to do what’s right and demonstrate trust, reciprocal respect, humility, honesty and personal responsibility in all relationships.
3) Share by collaborating and working together as one team to pursue mutually beneficial relationships and better outcomes for all.
4) Uncomplicate by making life easier for customers and each other and make the complex simple and straightforward for everyone.
5) Deliver by aiming to be the best, leading the way in service excellence and continuously working to innovate and improve products, services and processes.
Office locations: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
Awards: Firma is proud to have been awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2019 and 2020. For the last four years, Firma has also received Great Places to Work Certification and won Great Places to Work in 2018.
Customer Administrator (Job ID: 514):
As a member of the Customer Experience & Planning Team, the Customer Administrator will be reporting to the Manager Customer Service. The Customer Administrator is responsible for assisting various branches by effectively managing the office procedures in relation to sales. This includes supporting the Sales team with general sales operations and administrative functions.
- Oversee and ensure the proper settlement of customer transactions
- Data entry (Wire Information, New Account Set-Ups, Pad/Credit Facility Requests, LEI’s, Leads)
- Verify accuracy and completeness of Wire information, New Account Set-Ups, Pad/Credit Facility Requests
- Respond to client enquires related to the online platform
- Engage with the client as appropriate to obtain required documentation/information
- Complete compliance EDD requests by liaising with the sales team and client
- Provide pricing oversight when required
- Respond to telephone or electronic enquiries or forward to appropriate person
- Provide general information to staff, clients and the public
- Perform other duties as required by the Business
- Build and maintain effective working relationships internally to ensure prompt query resolution for the customer, referring queries as required
- Achieve personal/team SLAs and productivity targets
- Maintain current and up to date knowledge of internal policies, procedures and processes
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven interpersonal, teamwork, and relationship building skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple competing tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Good working knowledge of MS office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to adapt to changing work environments
- Adapt to new technology
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Proven track record of meeting strict deadlines
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Can interact with clients in a polite and professional manner
- Ability to perform duties autonomously
- Customer and Service Focused
- Results driven
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Post-Secondary is considered an asset
- 2 years’ experience working in an office environment is required
- Previous experience within banking/financial services (customer services) would be considered an asset
- Proficiency in both English and French (bilingual) is considered an asset
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered
- Salary to be discussed in interview.
- Eligible to earn up to 10% of salary in the form of bonus.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days (pro-rated for first year of employment).
- After 3 months of successful employment, eligible for one half-Friday off per month.
- Funded completion of job-related training.
- Employee recognition system – movie tickets, household items, electronics, gift cards, etc.
- Other perks – staff appreciation events.
Interested applicants please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing job ID: 514
Applicants are required to be able to work remotely to be eligible for consideration.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.