Location: Vancouver, BC
We believe business across borders can be less complex. At Firma Foreign Exchange, our International Payment and Currency Specialists provide global currency solutions to help small businesses grow. Established in 1998 in Edmonton, Alberta, Firma has grown to become a global company and is the 25th largest financial institution in Canada. We are trusted to move more than $14 billion in payments around the world safely and securely for our clients. All of our clients have a dedicated full-time Currency Specialist, monitoring the elements that can affect currency and providing our clients with a competitive exchange rate anywhere in the world, every time. Currency exchange can be complicated; at Firma we keep it simple and secure.
Office locations: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
Awards: Firma is proud to have been awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies, 2019. For the last four years, Firma has also received Great Places to Work Certified and won Great Places to Work in 2018.
Firma Foreign Exchange is looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Sales team, located at our Vancouver office.
As a Corporate Trader, your goal is to develop and maintain long-term profitable relationships with small to large organizations and individuals.
- Primarily responsible for sourcing and communicating the sale of foreign currency to clients;
- Provide excellent relationship management to ensure all foreign exchange needs are addressed;
- Act as a liaison for the clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preference given to candidates with past experience as a currency trader.
- Demonstrated success with cold calling.
- Demonstrated perseverance when establishing & building relationships with clients.
- Customer service skills that anticipate clients’ needs
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in conjunction with building credibility and confidence to liaise with clients
- Proficient in MS Office; Word and Excel.
- Proven ability to deliver results within required deadlines.
- The ability to work independently and as a team player.
- The ideal candidate for this position is someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, has strong self-motivation, is resilient and has a strong work ethic despite the odds.
- Competitive salary with bonuses and uncapped commission structure. Corporate Traders’ incomes are performance-driven.
- Company first year earnings: $45k. With upward growth and continued investment, Corporate Traders tend to surpass $100k per annum in an average of 4 years.
- Potential for unlimited growth
- Group medical, dental and life insurance benefits
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days (pro-rated for first year of employment).
- After 3 months of successful employment you are eligible for one half-Friday off per month
- Firma will pay for completion of job-related training
Interested applicants please submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.