Branch Administrator - Temporary Position
Location: Vancouver, BC
Start Date: April 15, 2019 – April 15, 2020.
Firma Foreign Exchange is one of the world’s leading foreign exchange brokers with locations across Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Australia. Our company has over 17,000 customers worldwide and 18 international branch offices.
We are looking for a responsible person to work as a Branch Administrative Assistant for our busy Vancouver downtown office.
The successful candidate must be a motivated fast learner who can effectively multi-task in a busy, yet dynamic work environment. This opportunity is an excellent way to gain office experience for those who are looking for an entry level office position.
Firma Foreign Exchange is a proud to have been named a “Great Place to Work - Top 50 Best Workplaces” amongst medium-sized companies in Canada 2018!
- Oversee and ensure the proper settlement of customer transactions.
- Data entry of all wire information and confirmations.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of wire payment information
- Prepare transaction documents for delivery by driver.
- Liaise between sales team and driver to co-ordinate delivery accuracy and availability
- Document driver hours and vehicle mileage when necessary.
- Perform general office duties including faxing and photocopying.
- Other duties as defined by the Branch Manager
- Provide reception support
- Respond to telephone, in-person or electronic enquiries or forward to appropriate person
- Provide general information to staff, clients and the public.
- Perform other duties as required
The following specific skills necessary for this position are:
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
- Completion of post-secondary is considered an asset
- Experience working in an office environment is an asset
- Good working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to clearly communicate
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced team environment to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple competing tasks
- $40,000 annual salary
- Eligible to earn up to 10% in the form of bonus.
- Medical and dental benefits, life insurance etc...
- 10 vacation days, 5 personal days, 0.5 Friday per month after 3 months
- Employee recognition system – movie tickets, iPod, etc.
The shift is for 12 months and is Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day, with availability from 8:30am to 4:30pm. This is a temporary position.
Please email your resume and cover letter to careers at email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.